[codes-ross-users] example_heterogeneous broken in doc/

Joe Scott tscott2 at g.clemson.edu
Sun Dec 21 11:19:15 CST 2014

Greetings,

I have been trying to wrap my head around building networks and was referring to the example_heterogeneous setup with forwarders.

Turns out, example_heterogeneous doesn't seem to work.  None of the pings/pongs get delivered.

Can anybody point out what is broken in example_heterogeneous?  I have tried tracing messages, and I can see that the initial ping gets to the bar forwarders, but when bar forwarders try to forward with 'model_net_event_annotated', something breaks and there is never a PING_RECEIVED event.

Thanks,
Joe Scott
Clemson University