[cgma-dev] Request CGMA-ACIS code

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 00:00:11 CDT 2015

Xianteng,

We do not distribute ACIS but as the post [1] suggests, you can
configure CGM with the appropriate path to your ACIS library
installation using --with-acis=ACIS_DIR. Note that this is not a
requirement for building CGM. We also support OpenCascade kernels.

On a separate note, please refrain from sending your license file to
public lists. Thanks.

Vijay

[1] http://sigma.mcs.anl.gov/cgm/building-cgm/