[cgma-dev] commit/CGM: Jane Hu: Removed duplicate declaration for iGeom_get_adjacent_entities; Added RefVolume to the list for getting dimension 3 or region info for any RefEntity, per Paul's request. Didn't affect make or make check.

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:40:00 CDT 2014

This is to provide an interface to access ref-volumes in iGeom, it's not
supposed to solve the inconsistency issue which Paul agreed that your
suggestions will be the best solution. As Paul mentioned, it should be a
through discussion about it.

Jane

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Tim Tautges <timothy.tautges at cd-adapco.com
> wrote:

> Wait a minute - how is this solving the general problem?  This looks like
> a hack to get one application working as that app desires, with no
> improvement in consistency.  What's the reasoning for this change?
>
> - tim
>

> On 06/17/2014 10:30 AM, Bitbucket wrote:
>
>> 1 new commit in CGM:
>>
>> https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/cgm/commits/73512689d31c/
>> Changeset:   73512689d31c
>> Branch:      trunk
>> User:        Jane Hu
>> Date:        2014-06-17 17:30:00
>> iGeom_get_adjacent_entities; Added RefVolume to the list for getting
>> dimension 3 or region info for any RefEntity, per Paul's request. Didn't
>> affect make or make check.
>>
>> Affected #:  1 file
>>
>> Repository URL: https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/cgm/
>>
>> --
>>
>> This is a commit notification from bitbucket.org. You are receiving
>> this because you have the service enabled, addressing the recipient of
>> this email.
>>

> --
> Timothy J. Tautges
> Manager, Directed Meshing, CD-adapco
> Phone: 608-354-1459
> timothy.tautges at cd-adapco.com

--
Jane Hu

Asst. Researcher
Dept. of Engineering Physics
UW @ Madison

"And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called
according to his purpose, all things are working together for good."
(Romans 8:28)