[cgma-dev] What versions of OCE is CGM 13.1 compatible with?

Geoff Oxberry goxberry at gmail.com
Sat May 24 18:56:33 CDT 2014

Jane,

The patches applied successfully. OCE 0.15 and CGM 13.1 built successfully,
but CGM fails tests in "make check". Here's a gist of the configure log and
test logs: https://gist.github.com/goxberry/152faed6fb782781ee4a

The test that fails seems to be "copy_attrib".

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Oxberry, Ph.D., E.I.T.
goxberry at gmail.com