[cgma-dev] RefGroup question

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 13:35:39 CST 2014

Hey, David

Did some investigation on this issue, now attached is the revised program
that created the group after reading in the exported file. Also attached is
the occ file that the program exported using the revised program.

In OCC, hopefully as well as in facet (not investigated), the group info is
stored in the attributes, and have to be read in to create groups. Double
checked your file, when exported, didn't create group attrib, hence group
can't be recreated.

Hope it helps.

Jane