[cgma-dev] Throwing Exception

Alexander Vizard avizard at gwmail.gwu.edu
Thu Jan 23 10:17:18 CST 2014

Hello,

I have installed the MeshKit software, and am in the process of studying
the EBMesh example. Here, I am running the default geometry, under default
conditions, and am obtaining the following error:

libc++abi.dylib: terminate called throwing an exception
Abort trap: 6

The code has not been altered, besides the fact that the directories in the
makefile were set to those that apply to my particular machine, as
instructed. my execution line is as follows:

./example_ebmesh /Users/avizard/moab/MeshKit/data/sphere.stp 1 10 10 10 0
output.vtk .03

I am using Mac OS X (version 10.8.4). Thanks in advance for your
assistance, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

--
Alexander Vizard
Research Assistant
avizard at gwmail.gwu.edu