[cgma-dev] Facet/Cholla engine

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Sat Jan 18 08:23:28 CST 2014

Hi Jane,

> I'll put this into our bug system and hopefully find chances to fix it either myself or by others.

I've attached a version of the tetrahedron code that demonstrates split_surface and feature_angle do nothing that you can include in the bug report.

> Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for looking into things. We are also looking at using MOAB to represent models composed of multiple faceted surfaces -- so it is not a really high priority, but it would help me with the CGM work I am doing even if we use MOAB for faceted models.

	David