[cgma-dev] CGM 13.1 and PyTAPS

Paul Wilson wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu
Mon Dec 16 07:49:21 CST 2013

Hi Andy, Iulian,

I've added Anthony Scopatz into this conversation, as he has a growing
interest in PyTAPS.  He is also a python expert.  I'm not sure if he is
on the CGMA list yet.

<nudge>Tim was also planning to move it to bitbucket soon (last month?)
to facilitate collaborative development </nudge>

Paul

--
Paul Wilson ~ UW-Madison ~ 608-263-0807 ~ cal: http://bit.ly/pphw-cal