[cgma-dev] CGM Complied Version for Windows

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 11:41:54 CST 2013

Hi, Stefan:

CGM code on OpenCascade Port is developed  and tested on Linux machine. We
don't know if it works fine on Windows yet. Sorry I don't have anything to
suggest you, but rather I'd like to encourage you to keep a detailed
journal. We'd appreciated if you feedback on your build.

Jane

--
Jane Hu

Asst. Researcher
Dept. of Engineering Physics
UW @ Madison

"And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called
according to his purpose, all things are working together for good."
(Romans 8:28)