[cgma-dev] (no subject)

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 09:38:50 CDT 2013

Hello,

>From what you described, you may want to use
Surface::closest_point_trimmed(CubitVector from_point, CubitVector&
point_on_surface) to get your projected point.

Good luck for your code!

Jane

--
Jane Hu

Asst. Researcher
Dept. of Engineering Physics
UW @ Madison

"And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called
according to his purpose, all things are working together for good."
(Romans 8:28)