[cgma-dev] QUESTIONS about cgm

zh s catszh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 10:08:53 CDT 2013

Dear Developers,
      I am an undergraduate in Mechanics Engineering at Peking University,
and our group needs to install cgm for our research project.
      Unfortunately the installing process is not fine so we hope that you
will help us.
      We are now using windows with cygwin, since none of us are familiar
with linux. The cgm package is downloaded from:
      http://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/fathom/cgm-12.2.0b1.tar.gz
      Provided that the cygwin is fully installed, hoping you can inform us
the full process of installing the cgm. In addition, if you are able to
tell which packages in cygwin are essential so that we can install cygwin
much more concisely, that will be another great help~

Shi Zhihao
Mechanics Engineering
Peking University