[cgma-dev] CGM on cubit13.1

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:20:41 CST 2012

Hello,

Happy Thanksgiving Holiday to all!

I have good news on cgm build on cubit13.1, the trunk is now fully
supporting shared build of cgm on cubit13.1 and  both shared and static
build of cgm on occ. It's not supposed to work with static build for cgm on
cubit. Any testing cases or bug reports are welcome now.

Happy testing and coding!

Jane