[cgma-dev] How to build the CGMA on Windows 7 64bit + VS2010?

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 2 10:21:45 CDT 2012

Hello,
I don't know if anybody tried building on Windows, maybe Jane or Tim know.
You have to configure with a geometric engine. If you don't have Cubit for your platform, you will need to configure with OCC
It seems that you use cygwin. I know that OCC can be build on Windows, on VS 2010.
(http://www.opencascade.org/getocc/require/)

You then can try configuring on cygwin with occ. And then look at Makefiles generated to see what would be needed for projects in VS. Or is there a cmake-based build? I think that would be easier to port to Windows.

Iulian