[cgma-dev] Meshquite and iGeom

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 17 09:02:31 CST 2012

Hi Dan, What is your configuration? Did you build cgm with OpenCascade or with Cubit/Acis? I think it is OpenCascade. So are you trying to associate all mesh vertices with the closest surface geometry? Can you send the code you are using to test this? iBase_REGION corresponds to a volume entity in iGeom or to a 3D solid element in iMesh (3D topological entity) From what I see, the geometry and mesh are pretty close to each other. How are you deciding what nodes are on the boundary? Are you using Skinner in moab? Iulian ----- Original Message -----