[cgma-dev] Mac OS 64-bit support?

Steve Jackson sjackson at cae.wisc.edu
Thu Jan 5 13:58:23 CST 2012

Boyd,

I believe OCC *can* be built on a Mac-- some people have evidently done so in the past--  but, as Jane said, it doesn't seem to be an officially supported configuration.  http://www.opencascade.org/org/forum/thread_18487/ is the most recent thread I can find on the topic.  Someone familiar with the Mac platform and with issues of porting cross-platform software could probably make it work, given enough time and effort.

I'm fairly sure nobody has ever used OCC with CGM on Mac OS.  (But I'd be fascinated to hear from anyone who has.)

~S