[cgma-dev] which "TopologyBridge" is used for a "RefEntity" entity

Jason Kraftcheck kraftche at cae.wisc.edu
Thu Sep 1 09:36:59 CDT 2011

On 08/31/2011 03:09 PM, Hong-Jun Kim wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> For a certain "RefEntity" entity, is there any way to find which "TopologyBridge" is used from bridge manager's bridge list?
>
> I have tried to find any functions for this in "RefEntity" but I couldn't.
> Is there any special way to get this information?

dynamic_cast<TopologyEntity*>(refEnt)->bridge_manager()->topology_bridge();

or

dynamic_cast<BasicTopologyEntity*>(refEnt)->get_geometry_entity_ptr();

Of course, both of these assume that the RefEntity is something that can
have a TopologyBridge (e.g. a TopologyEntity or a BasicTopologyEntity.)  In
Cubit there are other types of RefEntitys for representing things like free
mesh.

- jason