[cgma-dev] cgm-cubit on 32 bit machine

Jason Kraftcheck kraftche at cae.wisc.edu
Fri Jul 1 11:32:07 CDT 2011

On 07/01/2011 11:29 AM, Iulian Grindeanu wrote:

> I think I understand now. We are using CubitFile.hpp from cgm/util
> folder, to compile, but we link against libcubiti19.so ? So do we need
> CubitFile.cpp in util? Or the files from util are not used at all?

When linking against Cubit, your code is using our copy of CubitFile.hpp and
our copy of CubitFile.cpp is unused.  Cubit was apparently built using
different versions of those files.  So the problem is that the CubitFile.hpp
that we are using (our copy) doesn't match what was used to compile the
CubitFile.o that is within libcubiti19.so.

- jason