[cgma-dev] Use ACIS classes and api functions through CUBIT

Hong-Jun Kim hongjun at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 10 17:36:12 CDT 2011

Hi, all

I am using OCC geometry kernel for parallel meshing, but it takes too long time to import and export large size of geometry with attribute information.

For example, it takes over 1 hour for merged "vhtr" geometry(327 bodies) to be distributed to processors.
This makes our parallel mesh tool not so practical in real world problem, then I am thinking use ACIS kernel instead through cubit library.

For this, I need to use some ACIS classes and api functions such as "BinaryFile" and "api_save_entity_list_file" and then, is there any way to use these from cubit library?

I am wondering if I can make and use some dummy header files similar to "NoAcisQueryEngine.hpp" to solve this problem.

Thanks.

Hong-Jun