[cgma-dev] r4627 - cgm/trunk/itaps

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 21 17:22:31 CDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
> On 03/21/2011 04:37 PM, Iulian Grindeanu wrote:
> > Thanks Jason,
> >
> > So those extra include folders no longer appear, and no spurious
> > hdf5 link problems appear for me.
> > I have only one other problem, but I do not think it is related to
> > this, it must be something else
> > (test_copymesh fails now, and test_extrudemesh)
> > MeshKit/test/algs> test_copymesh
> > Running test_load_and_copymove ...
> > Running test_copy_quad ...
> > terminate called after throwing an instance of 'MeshKit::Error'
> >   what(): CESets.cpp, line 117: Invalid tag data type
> >   test_copy_quad: TERMINATED (signal 6)
> >   test_copy_quad: TERMINATED (signal 11)
> >

> This is most likely due to changes in r4628
>
> - jason

Hi Jason,
Yes, you are right;
the "local_tag" type is by default iBase_ENTITY_HANDLE, while later it needs to be iBase_ENTITY_SET_HANDLE

void CopyMesh::do_copy(iMesh::EntitySetHandle set_handle)
  {
    assert(transform);

    LocalTag local_tag(this->mk_core());

    link_expand_sets(expandSets, local_tag);
    process_ce_sets(mesh, copySets.sets(), local_tag);