[cgma-dev] Finding ACIS in Cubit

Jason Kraftcheck kraftche at cae.wisc.edu
Fri Dec 4 17:54:54 CST 2009

Rajeev Jain wrote:
> Sorry, for dragging an old thread. Can you share the updated tarball for
> CGM from cubit 11.x?
> My Argonne 64bit desktop has gcc (GCC) 4.2.4 installed in /usr/bin/gcc.
> libcubiti19.so <http://libcubiti19.so/> & libstdc++.so. hits everyone
> here at Argonne.

We do not have an updated tarball.  I can give you a more recent tarball
from within Cubit, but a) I'm not sure what version of Cubit it
corresponds to (Cubit people aren't being forthcoming about this) and b)
it doesn't contain all of the other stuff from our source (iGeom
interface, autotools build system, init code, tests, etc.)

Until we merge our CGM with that of Cubit, I don't know of a better
solution.

- jason