[cgma-dev] Seg fault when loading OCC geometry with associations

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Mon Mar 30 11:06:15 CDT 2009

On Mon 2009-03-30 08:35, Jiangtao Hu wrote:

> I debugged on the read brep file part of code, and has an update for OCCShapeAttributeSet.cpp. It's now read in all geometry and attributes successfully.
>
> Please update and see if your problem get cleared out some.

Okay, the geometry seems to load correctly, but it's still not
associating correctly.  The boundary sets end up just being associated
with vertices instead of with surfaces.  Test case coming shortly...

Jed