[CGMa-announce] MSC Software, seeking mesh development expertise - Santa Ana, California

Johnny Prewitt Johnny.Prewitt at mscsoftware.com
Wed Jun 19 14:15:41 CDT 2013

MSC Software, Santa Ana, California, is on a mission to create a new and industry changing enterprise CAE solution, driven by a vision of more productive, scalable, and interactive multi-physics simulations. The result will be a be a breakthrough CAE product.

We are seeking a "thought leader", Principal Software Engineer to play a key role in this exciting effort with focus on innovations in mesh development. We will consider less senior engineers who demonstrate potential to grow into this role.

If this opportunity is not for you, you may know of someone we should be speaking with. Refer someone we hire and we will be pleased to make a generous donation to the cause or charity of your choice.

Who should we be speaking with?

Meanwhile, attached is latest special "50th Anniversary" edition  of "Simulating Reality"..our magazine with real insight about our products and the value we bring.

Johnny Prewitt, Senior Recruiter
MSC Software
415-608-4442
www.mscsoftware.com
[MSC_50th_eSig_04]<http://www.mscsoftware.com/50years/>

MSC Software is one of the ten original software companies and the worldwide leader in multidiscipline simulation. As a trusted partner, MSC Software helps companies improve quality, save time, and reduce costs associated with design and test of manufactured products. Academic institutions, researchers, and students employ MSC's technology to expand individual knowledge as well as expand the horizon of simulation. MSC Software employs 1,100 professionals in 20 countries. For additional information about MSC Software's products and services, please visit: www.mscsoftware.com<http://www.mscsoftware.com/>.

Johnny Prewitt, Sr. Recruiter
MSC Software
Santa Ana, California 92707
johnny.prewitt at mscsoftware.com