[AG-USERS] [AG-TECH] Certificate request for a venue server

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 14 12:07:28 CDT 2011

Hi Giovany:

I apologize for the long delay. The machine that was being used for issuing certificates died and we've been working to recover.

You should be able to retrieve your certificate now. Typically you would have received email notification that it was ready, but in this case you will not have received that email. Please let me know if you encounter troubles retrieving the certificate.

Tom