[AG-USERS] Demo session at COLIVRI - Call for participants

William Alberto Romero Ramirez wil-rome at uniandes.edu.co
Fri Oct 22 12:04:31 CDT 2010

Hello everyone,

A demo session for IBM will be held at COLIVRI (The Co-Laboratory of Interaction, Visualization, Robotics, and Automation) on Monday (October 25, 2010). We will be transmitting the session on Access Grid and everyone is invited to drop from 10:45 to 12:30 hrs. (Bogotá time, UTC/GMT -5 h).

We would greatly appreciate participation from remotes sites (outside of Colombia).

Venue server:
    https://ag-mox.uniandes.edu.co:8000/Venues/default

Bridge registry:
    http://ag-mox.uniandes.edu.co/registry/peers.txt

If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact me with any question you may have.

Thanks in advance,

William A. Romero R. <http://www.waromero.com>

Researcher / Software Engineer
IMAGINE - Visual Computing research group <http://imagine.uniandes.edu.co>