[AG-USERS] Using access grid for an existing collaboration application

krishna chandu krishna.chandu at iiitb.net
Tue Apr 13 04:04:27 CDT 2010

Hi,

Could anyone please help me know how I can use access grid for an existing
collaboration application that provides collaboration with limited features?
Suppose, if there is a collaboration application *collApp* that provides
collaboration via a server *serv* which records events and triggers of the
changes to other participants connected in that session. In this scenario,
is it possible to use access grid to enhance the collaboration application *
collApp*?

If yes, then who will be responsible to record the changes and trigger to
other participants - access grid or the application server *serv*?
If no, why we cannot use access grid?

Please help. Many thanks for your support.

Regards,
Chandu