[AG-USERS] Your feedback concerning the AccessGrid GUI

Thibault Daoulas thibault.daoulas at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Sep 23 20:21:37 CDT 2008

Hello everybody!

	I work at the HITLabNZ (Human Interface Technology Laboratory)in
Christchurch, New-Zealand http://www.hitlabnz.org on the AccessGrid
software.
	I am currently working on its graphical user interface and my
aim is to make it more user-friendly, easy to use, but also flexible and
adapted to what kind of profile uses it (developer, student, average
person), and adapted its use (lectures, presentations, point-to-point
videoconferencing, etc.)
	And that is why you, as an AccessGrid viewer, user, or
developer, have a role to play. Indeed I would like to take a few
seconds or minutes of your time to write down your opinion about the
AccessGrid graphical use. Any comment and suggestion is warmly welcome
concerning everything around the AccessGrid use (VenueClient UI,
Audio/Video Tool, Options, etc.)
	Please send any idea to : thibault.daoulas at hitlabnz.org , each
one will be considered ! Thanks for your contribution to the AccessGrid
improvement,

Best regards,
Thibault.