[AG-USERS] Portlet Access Grid reference Server online

Jonathan C Silverstein jcs at uchicago.edu
Mon Sep 1 09:08:48 CDT 2008

Just starting to investigate this (a potentially outstanding
contribution to the community!) but it is notable that it requires the
UK e-Science Root certificate (certainly we don't want people using it
by simply authorizing an unknown certificate). I think the appropriate
certificate is at:
http://www.grid-support.ac.uk/content/view/182/244/

Cheers,

Jonathan