[AG-USERS] Problem running AG3.1 on Mac Os 10.4 Tiger

Adel Taweel a.taweel at bham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 08:23:07 CDT 2008

Hi,

  I've installed AG 3.1 on  my Mac OS v 10.4 Tiger as instructed. But
when I run a little window come up, clicking the Venue Client opens a
another window but close quickly. Not exactly sure what's the problem.

 Looking at the Log,I get the following message when I run AccessGrid3.app:
> ===== Thursday, 26 June 2008 14:20:46 Europe/London =====
> Exception in AE event handler function
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/lib/python2.3/plat-mac/argvemulator.py",
> line 76, in callback_wrapper
> Cannot happen: AE callback without handler: ('tvea', 'ppao')
> AE error:  (-1, 'queue element not found during deletion')
> in High Level Event: '0x61657674' '0x70706f61'
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/lib/python2.3/plat-mac/argvemulator.py",
> line 53, in lowlevelhandler
> Error: (-1, 'queue element not found during deletion')
I get the following error when I click the Venue Client button.

> Run:
> /Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/bin/VenueClient3.py
> args:  []
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "/Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/bin/VenueClient3.py",
> line 42, in ?
>     from twisted.internet import threadedselectreactor
> ImportError: cannot import name threadedselectreactor
Any help is apperciated.

regards, adel