[AG-USERS] Is it possible to create virtual venues for my own AG server?

Espen Talberg espental at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:19:55 CST 2008

Keith Simmons wrote:
> Evo is written in Java that runs in the browser.  I do not have much
> experience tuning into AG venues, but it should be possible.
>
> Keep us updated if you find this approach useful.

I will do my best. It may take some days/weeks to experiment.

On Feb 5, 2008, at 2:12 PM, gurcharan khanna wrote:
> I have wanted to do this also, so I'd like to hear what other folks
> have to say.
> Of course, there is vrvs or evo, which incorporates vic/rat into
> another framework but the binaries are
> downloaded for those.

Thanks for the SW suggestions. At first glance they seemed quite
uninteresting as it is an alternative conference tool with bridging to
AG, but it can be useful for my work. It gave me a lot more interesting
links and stuff to read :-)

>> Maybe with the new H.264 codec there may be an
>> easier possibility to send it to a browser. Or a venue service that
>> transcodes it????

This is of cause my preferred solution. Again, if any one has a solution
or suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Regards
Espen Talberg
Ostfold Community College, Norway