[AG-USERS] Is it possible to create virtual venues for my own AG server?

Espen Talberg espental at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 04:17:05 CST 2008

I'm interested in making a test venue available through one or multiple
SDP streams. The plan is that external users can be given a link, and
then connect to a conference through their browser and possibly see
video/audio in VLC or similar. Preferably they should not be required to
install AG, RAT or VIC.

I have found limited information on this, so I ask if any one know of a
solution for this problem? ... or does anyone have an idea on how I
could achieve such a task.

What I have found is:
* http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/sysHackfest/36  describes Virtual Venues,
but the link has expired and does not work. This was something that
really caught my interest though.
* Virtual Venues Daemon (vvd), but I don't think it is something I can use.

I'm quite new at this, so bear with me if there is something obvious I
have missed out on. I would also appreciate any feedback that could to
be of value.

Regards
Espen Talberg
Ostfold Community College, Norway