[AG-USERS] just a comment...

Dean W. Nobles nobles at tacc.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 15 11:07:45 CDT 2007

In the past, after installing a new venue client, I could go to the
community tab at accessgrid.org and get pointers to the various venue
servers: ANL, NCSA, APAG, and ARSC.  I can still get to all but NCSA
from that page.  I cheated to get a pointer to NCSA's venue server; I
found a meeting on AGschedule that was in an NCSA venue and used the
scheduler to launch my venue client, then backed out of the venue to the
lobby.  Surely theres a better way.   NCSA's venue server is where the
majority of our meeting occur, and I suspect that is the case for most
people.

--dean