[AG-USERS] Nodes near Athens GA and Richmond VA

S.D.Hodson at hull.ac.uk S.D.Hodson at hull.ac.uk
Fri Feb 16 12:25:18 CST 2007

AG Lists:

A plea for help.  I manage a UK based research group using Access Grid for
monthly seminars.  We have invited two US speakers to a future seminar.  They
are based at:

University of Georgia, Athens GA

College of William and Mary, nr Richmond VA

My enquiries with those institutions themselves have drawn a blank.  So: does
anyone know of AG nodes within a reasonable distance of each of those
institutions which it may be possible for my participants to use.

If so, I shall be grateful for your sending me contact details, and practical
information (cost if applicable, etc).

Many thanks, in advance,

Simon.

Dr. Simon D. Hodson
Research Associate: European Political Thought 1450-1700: Religion, Law and
Philosophy
Project Manager: Virtual Research Environment for the History of Political
Discourse 1500-1800

Department of History
University of Hull
Hull