[AG-USERS] Dec 18, Rochester HS Visit

Keith Simmons ksimmons at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:08:58 CST 2007

Greetings,

The Dec 18th HS visit looks certain; the students have taken home
their permission slips.  The entire visit to our lab will occur in
the 9-11am EST timeframe.  We will use the "Rochester Institute of
Technology" Venue located at:

https://vv3.mcs.anl.gov:8000/Venues/8cdd226521d429b68e7e8c0158a6a663

Vic, thanks for the introductions.  We hope the Denver School of
Science and Technology can make it as well as others who are
capable.  Anyone who can drop in will be greatly appreciated.

To the folks at TRECC, NCSA, and other locations who might be able to
give a demo, this will be a real chance to inspire our local High
Schoolers to get involved in STEM and collaboration.

Please feel free to call me at (585) 217-6425 to work out details.

Once again, the students are in grades 9-12 studying imagine and
information technology:
http://www.rcsdk12.org/schools/secondary/iiedison.htm

Thanks,
Keith Simmons