[AG-USERS] Access Grid 3.1 beta1 Release Available

Andrew Sharpe andrew.sharpe79 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:45:12 CDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm having trouble with 3.1beta1 on OSX 10.3.9.  If I try to start the
toolkit from the finder, nothing happens.  If I start the toolkit from the
command line, here's what happens:

andrews-mac ~ /Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/MacOS/runag.sh
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/bin/AGLauncher3.py",
line 10, in ?
    from AccessGrid.Toolkit import WXGUIApplication
  File
"/Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.3/site-packages/AccessGrid3/AccessGrid/Toolkit.py",
line 20, in ?
    from M2Crypto import SSL
  File
"/Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.3/site-packages/M2Crypto/__init__.py",
line 14, in ?
    import __m2crypto
ImportError: Failure linking new module: : dyld:
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python
Undefined symbols:
/Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.3/site-packages/M2Crypto/__m2crypto.so
undefined reference to ___stderrp expected to be defined in
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
/Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.3/site-packages/M2Crypto/__m2crypto.so
undefined reference to ___stdinp expected to be defined

I have AGTk 2.3 currently installed on the same machine in
/Applications/AccessGridToolkit.app and it works.

My hunting for the solution to this problem has led me to the following:
http://adiumx.com/pipermail/adium-devl_adiumx.com/2006-November/001044.html
http://www.idevgames.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13127

Has anyone else encountered this issue?  Or maybe someone knows what I
should do?

Thanks, Andrew