[AG-USERS] Use of text from accessgrid.org for internal newsletter]

Matthew Rendell matthew.rendell at flinders.edu.au
Thu Jun 1 20:55:27 CDT 2006

Hi everyone

I want to use the text from the accessgrid.org page for an internal
university newsletter to promote our Access Grid to our research
community here at Flinders University

This is not for commercial use and only for use within the University

Would it be ok for me to use this text and images and would I need to
put a reference to the site/author.

Can someone tell me what I should put in the reference?? I was thinking
something similar to:

*With thanks to accessgrid.org <http://www.accessgrid.org/> and
agcentral.org <http://www.agcentral.org/> for use of text and images*

Would this be appropriate??

I just wanted to get approval from someone to ensure this would not
upset anyone or breach someones copyright!!

Thanks
**
--

/Matt Rendell/
Access Grid Operator  - Technical Theatre Support

Flinders University, Adelaide SA

Phone: 08 8201 5728

matthew.rendell at flinders.edu.au <mailto:matthew.rendell at flinders.edu.au>

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, *Mythbusters*