[AG-USERS] Call for demo assistance

Darin Oman darin at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 19 14:41:32 CST 2006

We (NCAR) have recently brought a new large AG node online at a campus
separate from our main building and are planning to demo that node and
the Access Grid in general on February 24 at 2:00 Mountain time. Our
goal is to make NCAR employees aware of and excited about the Access
Grid. We will have 2-4 nodes connected within NCAR, but we feel it
would be a more complete demo if a couple sites from the outside world
would be able to join as well. Is there anybody out there that would be
able to help us out? Also, is there anybody out there (Jennifer?) with
hints or ideas as to how to present the demonstration? Any topics we
need to be sure to touch on?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
------
Darin Oman
Visualization and Enabling Technologies Section
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307 USA
Tel: 303.497.2457
Fax: 303.497.1804