[AG-USERS] SC Global Satelite Site Registration!!

Julia Mullen julia.mullen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:34:33 CDT 2005

Greetings!

 As you know, SC is rapidly approaching, and it is time to register,
test and prepare
 for SC Global 05.  We have an exciting program, ranging from new
developments in AG technology,  the use of AG technology for artistic
pursuit and adventure, to the use of AG Technology in  the real world,
and much in between.  New this year, we would like all sites to
highlight their  nation, state or institution during a 'Parade of
Nations' at the beginning of the program.

 Now is the time to register your node.  The Satellite Site
information and registration can be  found at:
http://scglobal2005.rcc.ryerson.ca/.

 Join us for what will once again be an exciting, informative SC
Global Showcase!

 For more information, please contact the SC Global Committee at:
scglobal at sc05.supercomputing.org,

 or one of the SC Global Remote Site Coordinators:
 Donell Sanders, sandersd at wssu.edu (Remote Site Manager)
 Many Ayromlou, mayromlo at ryerson.ca
 PaulKuchar, Paul.Kuchar at manchester.ac.uk

 Thank you.  We look forward to seeing you.