[AG-USERS] NEXT WEEK: Virtual Conference on Genomics and Bioinformatics

willy_valdivia at orionbiosciences.com willy_valdivia at orionbiosciences.com
Tue Oct 18 17:11:39 CDT 2005

Hello all

We are very excited about the upcoming Virtual Conference on Genomics
and Bioinformatics. We have 39 Access Grid sites that will be hosting
both speakers and local audiences. The conference is scheduled for
October 25-28. We have around 60 speakers and different topics on
biology, bioinformatics, computational biology, computational
chemistry, education and ethics. There are two interesting tracks on
Synthetic Biology and other on Infectious Diseases that will be
discussing the current issues on influenza. I am sure that these
discussions will attract researchers and students in your institutions.

The site registration still open and if you are willing to host for
faculty please fill this form
http://www.virtualgenomics.org/vcgb/siteregis.htm

If you already registered don't forget to ask your colleagues to
register so you know who is coming. The link is
http://www.virtualgenomics.org/vcgb/registration.php

Then select Access Grid Sites

The main objective of the conference is Share Ideas and Knowledge with
the World. In this spirit there are not registration fees or any
commercial activity associated with the conference.

We look forward to virtually see you!

With very best regards,

Willy Valdivia
Orion Integrated Biosciences, Inc.