[AG-USERS] error on osx

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 29 09:43:45 CST 2005

Hi Marc,
On osx, you just have to setup the environment before running AG
applications from the command-line.

Do this by running one of the following commands first, depending on which
shell you're using.

for sh:
  . /Applications/AccessGridToolkit.app/Contents/Resources/setupenv.sh
for csh:
  source /Applications/AccessGridToolkit.app/Contents/Resources/setupenv.csh

Eric