[AG-USERS] Re: AG spaces at your institution

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 24 15:12:29 CDT 2005

it's really not a huge implementation issue - maybe a bit
of an operations issue though...

A lecture space like that like already has or should have a
functioning av system and echocancellation - so the ag should just
be able to fit into it. The unusual thing that the ag brings
is the multiple display screens  - the lecture hall depending upon
when it was built may only have the capability of displaying one
screen - this should be addressed.

Operations will be an issue - you'll need a node opp to manage windows
and such (it is possible to do this this remotely) tweak audio
from the various sites etc.

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu

    NCSA-ACCESS                         cel: 703-477-5948
    901 North Stuart Street, #800       tel: 703-248-0105
    Arlington, Virginia 22203           fax: 703-248-0100