[AG-USERS] AG spaces at your institution

D. Koemans dkoemans at u.washington.edu
Fri Jun 24 10:43:11 CDT 2005

I am currently doing some research for an upcoming project here at the
University of Washington about learning spaces and video conferencing. I
was hoping I could get some feedback from this crew about what you are
doing or what you may have heard someone else is doing.

I am interested in any institution that is running a large video
conference/AG space (15+ people) and what that space is being used for.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Rumors are welcome. Thanks for
your help.

Damien Koemans
Manager, OUGL Computing Commons
Educational Partnerships and Learning Technologies
dkoemans at u.washington.edu
(206) 616-3403