[AG-USERS] Virtual Venue booking

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Mon Jun 20 08:48:56 CDT 2005

	I have wondered too about how VRVS can be used with all the individual
venue servers out there. It does seem though, as you found, that unless
you're on the special 'list' that VRVS has, they can't bridge your venue
server.
	I wonder if they'd consider releasing their bridging software so AG
users could just run it like a bridge against the venue like we do for
unicast clients. I'd like to be able to include local polycom
participants without having to deal with VRVS.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics