[AG-USERS] Re: I need help

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 9 20:46:44 CDT 2005

Hey Claudio:

Can you describe how the AG software fails?  What are you trying to do when it fails?

There are log files in C:\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Application
Data\AccessGrid\Logs.  You might find an indication of the problem in the VenueClient.log
file; if you don't see anything clearly wrong in that file, you can mail it to the list
(or just to me, if the file is big), and we can help fix the problem.

Tom