[AG-USERS] Phil AG node launching

Dondon Carlos dondonc at asti.dost.gov.ph
Wed Jan 12 23:35:59 CST 2005

Good morning!

THe Philippine AG node will finally be lauched this year. The date will
either fall on the 28th of january or feb 4 or feb 9. In this regard, we
would like to invite presentors/experts who can give presentation on
topics including AG applications on health/medicine, agriculture and
disaster mitigation. We will be inviting local scientists and government
officials to participate in the event. Ii will be a good opportunity to
meet new people, discuss possible research efforts, etc.

THank you very much.

Cheers,
Dondon