[AG-USERS] [Fwd: [agdp-announce] New AGDP Tutorial: Collaborating over the Access Grid]

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Feb 28 13:25:54 CST 2005

Hi all,

Sending along this announcement a bit belatedly, so I can accompany it
with a link to this article on Access Online, which highlights some of
the accomplishments of the AG Training Project. This new tutorial is the
final tutorial in the series funded by the National Computational
Science Alliance.

	http://access.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Briefs/2005-02-23Online_tu.html

Many thanks to all those who have contributed to or reviewed our
tutorials over the years!

Cheers,
Jennifer Teig von Hoffman, AG Training Project Lead, Boston University
on behalf of the AG Training Project
* Leslie Southern, OSC
* Shannon Schraegle, OSC
* Sandie Kappes, NCSA