[AG-USERS] AccessGrid and H.323 or multicast

Ran Bar Shua ranb at vcon.co.il
Sun Aug 14 09:42:19 CDT 2005

Hi list members,

I am new with this list and this is my first query post.
I have a client that use VCON H.323 endpoint that is looking to know if Access Grid supports H.323 or VCON Interactive Multicast.
I would like to know if Access Grid videoconference supports H.323 standard Yes/No.
Regarding VCON Interactive Multicast, please confirm if Access Grid supports multicast viewer such as Cisco IP/TV.

Please let us know if you need more information or clarifications regarding videoconference.
Best regards,

Ran Bar-Shua
 V C O N
www.vcon.com <http://www.vcon.com/>