[AG-USERS] [AG-TECH] Access Grid Townhall Reminder - May 3

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 28 16:02:51 CDT 2005

The May Townhall is scheduled for Tuesday, May 3, at 10:00AM CDT
(15:00 UTC) (with a second session at 6:01PM CDT (23:01 UTC)).  It will be held in the
Argonne National Laboratory venue on the institutional venue server (Go to
https://ivs.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default, then Government Institutions Lobby, then
Argonne National Lab).

We'll recap the Access Grid Retreat (currently underway) and, as usual, we'll welcome
questions and comments from the community.  We've had a lot of great discussion from the
community at the retreat, and I'd like to see that continue in the townhall meetings.

ANL will be running bridges in the Argonne venue for this meeting.