[AG-USERS] Venue server linking

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Wed Nov 3 09:16:45 CST 2004

	Hi,

	I was wondering, with the different venue servers that can be set up
now, how will the linking of these servers be handled? If for instance I
wanted to link our venue server to the Educational Insitutions Lobby
instead of having just the one Indiana University room they would link
over to our venue server to have many. How would I go about asking for a
link to my server? Also, conversely, if I wanted to link TO a venue FROM
my own venue server, how would I do that? I tried keying in a different
venue server at the bottom of the 'Add Venue' dialog, but it didn't
work. I am under the impression that venues, since they are URLs, can be
linked in much the same way as webpages are. In that for my web-page I
can specify any link I like, for someone to link to me, I ask for it and
it's as simple as that.
	Any insight anyone can give would be appreciated.

	Thanks,

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111