[AG-USERS] Re: [AG-TECH] SC Global Windows Media Streams

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Mar 29 09:59:13 CST 2004

Hi again,

The streams seem to be available again today; I just played the
beginning of the Karaoke Grid video. Many thanks to Jonathan and John of
Internet2 Commons for fixing the problems, and hosting these streams for us!

Cheers,
Jennifer

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman wrote:

> Hello Kazuyuki,
>
> This is odd; thank you for bringing it to my attention. I wonder if
> there is a problem at Internet2. I'm cc-ing Jonathan Tyman and John
> Krienke, who are providing these streams for us and hopefully can help
> resolve whatever problem there may be.
>
> - Jennifer
>
> shudo at ni.aist.go.jp wrote:
>
>> Jennifer and all,
>>
>> Now I cannot see the streams taken in SC Global 2003.
>>

>> From: Jennifer Teig von Hoffman <jtvh at bu.edu>
>> Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:33:50 -0500
>>

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Windows Media stream archives are now available of most SC Global
>>> sessions (all except "Artistic and Cultural Instincts," for which
>>> appropriate recording consent could not be obtained). Windows Media
>>> Player 9 (on Windows) is strongly recommended. It is believed to be
>>> possible (though not supported) to view on Mac as well, by entering
>>> the address into the player instead of clicking on the link.
>>>
>>> Here are direct links:
>>>
>>> mms://winmedia.internet2.edu/VB-on-Demand/AGBeach.asf
>>> mms://winmedia.internet2.edu/VB-on-Demand/AfterAG2x.asf
>>> mms://winmedia.internet2.edu/VB-on-Demand/AppSteering.asf
>>> mms://winmedia.internet2.edu/VB-on-Demand/BioInfo.asf
>>> mms://winmedia.internet2.edu/VB-on-Demand/CollabVirtDesign.asf
>>> mms://winmedia.internet2.edu/VB-on-Demand/GridWebCollabVis.asf
>>> mms://winmedia.internet2.edu/VB-on-Demand/IgnInnovation.asf
>>> mms://winmedia.internet2.edu/VB-on-Demand/KaraokeGrid.asf
>>> mms://winmedia.internet2.edu/VB-on-Demand/QualExperience.asf