[AG-USERS] Brief Demo

Jonathan Silverstein jcs at uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 30 15:11:24 CST 2004

We could support you with someone at a couple of our nodes for that
half hour.  A goal in our projects is to push the envelope for
biomedical use of AG so it seems appropriate that we assist you.

We can move this off line of the AG-tech group to sort details with you
if that suits you.

Cheers,

Jonathan C. Silverstein, MD, MS, FACS
Assistant Professor, Surgery
Senior Fellow, Computation Institute

Director, Center for Clinical Information
The University of Chicago Hospitals
Room A-105, MC 6051
5841 S. Maryland Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637-1470